Tuesday 17 June 2014

Pagan Lightworker?

I have been thinking about this a lot in the last weeks, since I knew L was coming up... Can u mix the two ideas of pagan and lightworker together? I know I, and anyone else with similar ideas may be branded with a fluffy white bunny tattoo, but I still feel there is merit in the idea of a pagan lightworker...

The idea of a lightworker is someone who has reincarnation to raise the vibration of the Earth and being it Ito a new age of love and sharing. This is a very nice idea, especially as the Earth definitely needs it. 

For me, a pagan is someone whose spirituality is based around the observances of the season, honouring the elements and the Gods and goddesses. To me, being pagan means protecting and nurturing the earth, allowing my vibrations to be in sync (as much as possible) with the earth and honouring the existence of a supreme creation force manifested as the male and female inherent in all things. 

To combine the two is to be someone who is working with the earth and nature to bring the vibrations of the inhabitants of the planet to a hover level of love and sharing... It is to use the elements and what we know about deity, the universe and existence itself to inform and educate and help people to be better people for themselves and he planet... To me this is a noble idea, and the combining of Paganism and the term Ligtworker seems a nice fit... 

If I had to label myself I think I would use this term as it accurately describes the direction of my beliefs and what I hope to achieve on a grander scale at this very time. 'Fluffy' as it may be, it feels right to me and it is not harming any one for me to believe this, so as I will it...... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment